Indigo Consulting Group Ltd, (“Indigo”), are committed to working in partnership with our clients and are continuously striving to provide relevant assistance to enhance our client’s business performance and value.
Our intention is to seek out opportunities where innovation is the key to success, strategize effectively and deliver invaluable advice and quality in all that we do. We aim to understand the core of our Client’s business requirements through effectively identifying opportunities, mitigating risks and establishing goals.
We will develop and implement quality management techniques in all our operations. In order for us to achieve this, we are committed to a continuous improvement culture throughout the organisation based on robust company objectives and the EN ISO 9001:2015 standard.
It is therefore key for Indigo to adhere to the following principles structured within our management system:
- Manage and maintain client’s expectations and requirements
- Deliver a quality service to maintain and build our client relationships
- Ensure business continuity is maintained
- Employ and train efficient personnel
- Adhere to, demonstrate and practice the codes of ethics we uphold through relevant chartered bodies
- Strive to continuously improve and provide a service required by our clients
- Any complaints received are dealt with efficiently and within a respected timescale
Indigo ensures through optimal team communication, regular training and methodical practice that this quality policy is understood and maintained in accordance with the quality manual and operational procedures.
Signed: Peter Kane
Position: Managing Partner
Date: July 2018
Next Review Date: July 2019
Version Number: 1
Document No.: PCY 12
Dated: July 2018